This product has passed the SGS green environmental protection test and conforms to the EU RoHS environmental protection directive.
|Acid Value (mgKOH/g)
|Flash Point (℃)
|Melting Point (℃)
3. Physicochemical properties of the product
This product is a pale yellow waxy solid with a flash point of about 296°C. It is a non-ionic surfactant. It is stable in acid, alkali and water medium, insoluble in most solvents at room temperature, and allowed to be used in food containers and packaging materials.
4. Product application
(1) Modified plastic: It can be used as anti-sticking agent and opening agent for EVA and PVC, more suitable for anti-sticking agent of EVA hot melt adhesive; can be used as anti-sticking agent and mold release agent for PE, PP, PA, etc. Especially suitable for polyethylene and polypropylene films; as internal and external lubricants in many thermoplastic and thermosetting plastics. The recommended addition amount is 0.5~2%;
(2) Plastic masterbatch: It can be used as a pigment, filler dispersant for plastic masterbatch, such as polyolefin, ABS, PS masterbatch, engineering plastic masterbatch; to improve the melt index of plastic masterbatch and the surface brightness of downstream products. The recommended addition amount is 0.5 ~2%;
(3) Other uses: in rubber/elastomer. It can be used as anti-sticking agent, lubricant and mold release agent; in powder coating, it can improve the fluidity of powder; as lubricant for metal processing and powder metallurgy. The recommended addition amount is 0.5~ 2%.
5. Packaging, storage and transportation
Packaging: powder 20kg/bag, granule 25kg/bag, paper-plastic composite bag, lined with plastic bag, 600kg/pallet. This product is stored and transported as common chemicals.
This information is only for reference. For technical questions, please contact us anytime.